Saturday, April 03, 2010

rising emotions again

i was watching my DVD happily until the selfish bitch woke up and make a hell of the noise to get what she wants.. again and again and again. she never change since i was little, until now. that self-centred bitch is my older sister. its unfair. its really unfair. we dun communicate and she tells everyone that she has a bad temper and she do not noe how to communicate. she cares but she only scolds. And what i did was just REACTING to her actions. it was her who provoked me. its unfair that i should be the one who should stand up and have a heart to heart talk with her. Ive tried, at least,but it dun seem to work. And now, she's pissed and im the one to be blamed for pissing her. Everyone sure does have a time of laziness, everyone sure does have a time of letting people do things rather den BEING TOLD to do things all the time.
And the damn plates, my dad wants to wash it, even if i wana wash it, he insists that he wants to wash it. And its not just me who dont do the washing of the plates, my brother doesnt wash it too. if wana scold, scold the both of us, not just me.
why is everyone just picking on me? is it becuz im the youngest and im the target for all of them to vent their anger and especially i dun really retaliate?
Or is it becuz i shldnt even be born at all? having my sister and my brother alone is good enuff. i dun care what people says about oh, your sister has bad temper and she always say stuff that she dun mean... if really so, why i dun seem to see/hear her apologizing to me for i have lived?oh, maybe i noe. maybe cuz she duno how to apologize to me or make it up for what she has said, jus let time heal the wound. she dun seem to wana improve things and all she does is go around telling people that hey, ive got a nasty temper and i dunno how to communicate so i will get other people to talk you around to tolerate my nonsense while i do not have to make much effort to change myself for the better at all.
i had enuff. i really had enuff of the shit. be it who you are or whether you are related to me. You hurt me times and times again. you're not fit to be my older sister at all.
i hope i do not have t attend your wedding at all.
i just cannot tolerate this nonsense over and over again. i had enuff. wen ive succeed in life, you and i will live our own lives, dun even bother looking up for me for i noe, you will want something from me. I HAD ENUFF. i really dun wana care about your live at all and i do not want you to interfere in mine either.

No comments: