Monday, April 19, 2010

separators done

Gee.
Did i tell you that i decided to go ahead with my Jaw surgery that alot of people do support me to go ahead, even my teacher says so. And since everything is going in the right direction for me, i thought, why not i just go ahead to plan for the surgery? And the doc that vic found is an experienced orthodontist and he assured me that i am in good hands. :) that is really assuring and my anxiety level can go from 5 to 0.
So yea, der is 3 visits for my braces to be done cuz mine is a surgical case. He put the separators for the 1st visit, which is today. Gee, its really uncomfy right now, i cannot close my mouth! i cannot bite cuz the rubberband is slightly higher den my teeth. And during the surgery, the surgeon will extract two of my filler-ed tooth and i may have to extract my wisdom tooth as well. 2nd visit is to do tooth extraction. :( i am gona be BOO-GAYYY. UGLY! :'(
And the 3rd visit will be the braces. i have to wear like 1 and a half year. boohoo. Der goes my youth. :( nvm! for that time-being! no looks. so have to work extra hard, prolly i wouldnt mingle and have wide social life. Gona keep low profile til my jaw is done. :) hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Meantime, continue to strive for my GPA3.8! time to see my CBT! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nope you dint tell me abt it.but glad you are happy and go with with it.