Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mascot



So i took about a day to finish doing my mascot for my NYEC residential project. is my mascot cute? it took me awhile to improve on my design. show u the inital design that i did.

So that was the inital design. just a draft. so the committee wanted a polar bear that stands. and it took me awhile to really crack my brain to search for a relevant design to my project. the theme is water-conservation. so i tot of having that design of a globe that has water wasted. At least it sends out the msg to people that hey, u gona conserve the water. so yup. one down, 3 more to go.But of cuz on other designs tho. simple one. hah. adios amigo. :)

PS: and guess wad! my teacher says she'll give me an awesome grade for my attachment! HEHE! 3 wks of hardwork PAID OFF! now have to work on my third year! have to continue to work hard, very hard! i wana see how far can i go and use all the potentials in me to excel! yea. totally motivated and i have to continue this sort of energy. JIAYOU! i totally regretted for not studying in my year 1. man. it totally pull me down. :(

No comments: