Monday, April 26, 2010

pondering

My friend says, "when you started working, nobody will even bother about your results as long you can work and do your job well."
To a certain extend, i agree to that, but on the other hand, with good results means that you have the knowledge on how to handle things tho in hospital they dun really practice what is taught. he says, den why do you still wana score so well?
i just wanted to prove 1 thing, all along, i think you were right, and my teachers were right. I have the potential to excel only when i am focus but i am always not focus. it's my weakness. Today, i am gona work on that,TO FOCUS, i wanna see how far i can really go, how far can my potentials bring me.
Even today, i still get distracted as and when, its still not easy but i will do my every best to pull myself back together again. so what if the hospital doesnt see your results, im doing it for me. And once i start work, im gona work hard for that two years to be the best as i can. And once im out of nursing, hopefully, i want to do real estates. i want to sell houses to rich family. i want to see the concept and designs of new houses. And earn loads of $ so that i can help alot of poor people around, help the disabled by coming to my horse field and learn horse riding. If only i can have that. I need the $ to help me,my family to retire happily and to help the world more, to help all those poor pple around. To give back to the society. But sigh.. i duno, i really duno.
Im not as giving as mother teresa. she is truely an amazing woman. ohwell, i guess ive just have to work hard. no matter wad, i'll still blog. thats for sure. :)

No comments: