Monday, April 26, 2010

TO YOU AND JUST YOU

i really hope your prayers help it'll help you to calm your mind down. Today i put my anchor onto all my second last molars. its so uncomfy. i really hope that the end result will be beautiful else i'll cry my hearts out. since i decided to do ahead with my jaw surgery, ive to endure pain, physically. tho i cannot eat solid food, i still went ahead to eat it and jus swallow my food.. gee!
Anws, im going to see the dermatologist downstairs my hse. And tell me that you love me more than your other previous 1s. i really really am hoping that you will tell me what is going on. i can help, not monetary tho. Dun solve problems on your own, its always better to have more brain to brainstorm together for a perfect solution.
With love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I do love you more then any of my previous.If my mentor cant find a solution i doubt anyone will, he knows jim too well.and my mentor are in very good relationship with even ministers but there's no solution at the moment...sigh...you sld eat more soft food, eating food not chew it well is bad for health.dun worry you are pretty and gorgeous always...