Saturday, April 24, 2010

move forward man.

If that is really how you want me to leave and believe that you dun love me. i will. Even tho i said that i will lose all form of communication from you, i dun think i'll bear to do that.You're afterall my first and my longest r/s that ive been thru with. If saying all that to make me leave, fine. i'll leave. But i'll always be thinking of you becuz u indeed made an impact in my life. i will live by my life and try to move on each day, tho its hard to live by each day without you but i will and i must. i cannot let everyone else down becuz of a fallen r/s. its unfair to them, tho its not fair for me either. i will live each day strongly.. day by day. As of now, its not easy. But ive to focus! my main focus is to do well in this semester,GPA 3.8! tho its gona be tough to pull my GPA up but i'll do my every best. As of now, bye forever. its really really tough to move on wen i walk pass all the places that we hang out, its really really tough to move on wen u smell this cologne on this person which uses the common perfume that you always use. CK one. everyday its so tough for me. wait wait. i need to stop this thought! what am i doing! i have to wake up! i cant carry on dwelling on my tots that is already in the past. its not fair!
MERINA JIAYOU!
MAIN FOCUS: STUDIES! DO WELL! Last chance to pull GPA up! LAST SEM AND LAST CHANCE! we're gona prove to Denise that our grp can be good, even better WITHOUT HER! likewise for u, without you, i can lead my life good, even better! I DUN NEED YOU AT ALL. Indeed, leaving me was the greatest decision you made, now ive more freedom and leaving in singlehood gona make life more fun for me! :D
MERINA JIAYOU! BE THE BEST OF THE BEST!
LIFE's SHORT! no time to dwell on things. WAKE UP WAKEUP!

No comments: