Sunday, April 25, 2010

TO YOU AND JUST YOU

Whats done is done, i called you which im not supposed to and we're broken. I guess all my recent post will be dedicated to you. Since i cannot tell you how i feel,i still want you to know how i feel and what is going on in my life. Its always easier to listen to your heart and its alot tougher to listen to your brain. i just simply cannot stop thinking of you. If you cannot take the fact that i have to blog about you all the time, den you can always click on the "cross" button to exit, im not forcing you to read it. Today i tried talking to my mom the way i talk to you, hoping she'll enlighten me with my silly tot but no. she's not as knowledgeable and patient as you are. Only you can really take all my silly tot and argue. Ytd i hugged your huge carebear to sleep and smiling at all the carebears that you gave me. Den again, the tot of me having to wait or maybe not wait and HAVE t move on,made me stop smiling and pushed all the carebears away.
I just have one request and nth more and nth less. wateva i blog in here, i just want you to reply and help me and guide me thru it. I promise i wont even think about contacting you. nth more, nth less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My precious love, reading your blog make me tears...Words are harsh but life not easy.I'm in a way glad you know my words is not really what i meant.To protect is to sometime hurt and let go.I'll always be here for you.Just blog...I really hope i be out of this mess soon, and if permit be back by your side...spoken to my mentor even he's at his wits end...nth at the moment can help me...there are people that suggested that i pray and get divine help, which I've done so, but i want things to end fast and soon, everyday I live in fear and sadness...and thinking of you...but i know if anyone in contact with me now is very unsafe and may be use against me...sigh...if you really had a better one coming and want to move on i wont stop like i said i cant stop,all i want is to see you smile again and most impt is be safe, if anything where to happen to you life be meaningless to me as well...Just blog I'll read...I promise...till im out or the day i cease to exist...