Monday, April 19, 2010

stubbornness may not be a bad thing.

OK!
FINE! i admit that i am truely stubborn and i will not want to or going to change that even if the whole world gona say that i am stubborn. that is just part of my personality traits or rather, people may see it as a flaw or downfall, why not see it as something that will be beneficial? And my brother says that i am as stubborn as a pillar, sis says that i am as stubborn as a cow. zzz
I just cannot change that. Too bad, to have the best in me, u got to tolerate my imperfection too. And ouh, guess i found an article that supports me even if my world dun!

Raising a stubborn child

Characteristics that can annoy you as a parent can actually turn into really positive attributes in your child in later years if you can help guide and direct them to formulate these quality characteristics. The following are a few traits that have a lot of potential.

Bossiness. If you have a bossy child you should count yourself lucky as the bossy ones often become the best leaders later in life. They know how to take control of a situation and to get responses from other people. Your goal as a parent should be to help them learn the responsibility that comes with bossing people so that they can be an actual leader not just a pain in the butt.

Willfulness. This is a trait that can frustrate parents to no end, but that can be really beneficial for your child's career objectives in the future. Willfulness often leads to a strong determination to succeed, despite the odds stacked against someone. So, if you want your child's willfulness to be a positive attribute then teach them to set goals, and to have purpose and thought behind it.

Stubborn. A stubborn child can turn into an assertive adult. A child who digs in their heels as refuses to budge can be frustrating, but an adult who refuses to compromise their standards is respectable. So, remember that your child just needs to be stubborn about the right things. Teach them to be selective about their stubbornness and it will serve them well in their future.


okok. gotta kinda repharse it. stubborn child in my parent's eyes. yea. Tho i am going to be an adult soon but yeaaaaa. i WAS a child! :)

And i guess recently i can really debate with my entire family members who always say all -ve stuff at me.

I guess being in my complicated r/s that i were in, not sure if i shld use past tense or etc, i really learnt alot from him. Only that walking encyclopedia has the patience to explain to me everything that i asked him. And perhaps, he really does have a really difficult time right now, i shouldnt mistrust him. He hasnt do anything that upsets me,other den throwing tantrum and shouting at me sometimes and showing attitude which how can a girl tolerate? :'( i am really concern about what is going on with his side. Is the situation really that bad that he has to abandon this going 2 years r/s? Sometimes it gets really confusing, whether to use your logical mind or ur emotional mind, which is the right brain.

The left and the right brain, as i can say, fight very often. Today, its the left brain that is talking, the very next moment, its the right brain that is talking. Gee, it is really really tough to manage. But i think its good to use both simultaneously. And i realised my weakness. They say, when you write, you are using your logical mind.But when you are conversing, you will use intuition instead.Somehow you will empathize the person and forgot to think logically and yet, you feel for the person, which, it will usually lead to trouble. Therefore, there is always this saying, "LOVE IS BLIND"

But for this r/s that i had or have?gee, which tense should i use? past or present? sighh. i knoe that i am not fully blinded, this guy is a really fantastic and great guy which many may think the stereotyped that he is out to cheat "little girls" i noe he is not that sort, but ohwell, he chose to leave for who noes what reasons and i hope he made the right choice based on his situation and the character that i have and pray hard that when he turns around, i will be with him again. Which he has to MAKE UP for my emotional state of mind, lost of sleep and tears and unfocus-ed mind.

Lastly, hope everything do turn out fine for that walking encyclopedia of mine, i meant used-to-be-mined. :)

For the time-being, i need to work my GPA up, i think to get all distinction! i already has got a distinction in my attachie wer the module credit is 6! yes! i aced it. CONTINUE TO FIGHT FORWARD! no slowly down. i need a GPA of 3.8! 3.8!!! nursing course shouldnot be that hard to score, all i need is to cut down on fb,msn,social life, surfing for unrelated stuffs and work more on those that i do not understand. At least without him now should be alot more manageable for me to work on my studies. Should not have any excuses at all. 3.8! i am coming to get u! just so you wait! GAMBATE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
But I truely sorry to walk out just like that...Today my mentor will be leaving, I'm all alone in the company fighting a very tough and dangerous battle. A battle that was drag in because of betrayal of an ex colleagua. Now My life threaten as well as ppl around me.I really dun want you to be involve and have you in danger.I still feel for you lots, but saying some words will hurt you more then not saying it. i truly hope you will understand, I'll will definate be back to you when situation change n improve. Putting you in danger is one of the most painful things in my life, but at this moment no one will understand and know what really happen. Pls dun ask me for details n call me for the time being.I still feel for you. I know its gonna be hard for you, but its even tougher for me. Take Care