Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TO YOU AND JUST YOU

Gee. how can anyone be able to believe that you, working in an educated society, yet you can have him controlling everything? So afterall, he is really something instead of nth. And dun tell anyone? aint i typing to you everything showing to everyone now? And how he checks your email? He DO NT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO. you're his employee who works for him. Not some dirt. Wad you did to him that you deserve to be punished like that?And i am giving you an extra solution, use public phone to call me, or call lixin or emily or whoever. Or get your sister to call me and tell me what is going on. Or use your sis's FB to tell me what is going on. Is that enuff solutions yet? Not enuff, i can give you more. Nth is impossible. Im sure you are smarter than he is. If you still cannot think of ways to contact me DIRECTLY than contact me INDIRECTLY to contact me directly. Else i think there isnt a point for you to continue reading my blog and me blogging you. And i dun think J will do anything, he is so famous in the media now. We wun dare to do anything, tell me if im wrong. Im giving you 1 week to contact me, no matter wad. If you have no solutions, i will help you. And if until now, you still decide not to tell me. Only unsound and naive mind will believe what you say. You can always send your sister or whoever to tell me what is going on if you think you cannot afford to risk it. You can use your sis's hp to call me. If all these are not the right solutions and still not enuff for you to remove J completely. Dun worry, by den i will noe what i really want to do. I will stop blogging about how much i missed you etc etc. i will definitely detest you, i will definitely want you OUT OF MY LIFE, i will definitely condemn you and ohya, just a reminder, females are bitches when they are hurt or angry, so i dunno if you want to trigger that in me. If you really love me, prove it to me or ask your God to talk to me. i dun want you to text, i want you to either call me or get someone you and i noe to look up and tell me what is wrong. If you do not have the guts to tell me that actually, you met a new girl and you're dating her or you cannot afford to "feed" me or you dunwant me to think that you're incapable cuz ur not earning much or actually whateva you told me abt J threatening and stuff are all lies to get me out of your life. Really, it is really fine with me. So long you tell me the truth, i wont condemn you or wadeva. No worries. i keep my word.
Your 1 week starts now. Thursday 29/04/2010(dun need to feel stress, you got until next thursday)

Anw, after i lost a slight weight, my boobs shrink Drastically. Gee. that is really saddening. From C to B cup ah. Mayb A cup. :( Must be sm1 cursing me. My boob seems to shrink over nite. :( SIGHHH

No comments: