Thursday, June 17, 2010

umpired

Umpired Div 4 game just now. As usual, after the whole of the game, it felt like ive taken a shower in my umpire's attire. If we dun sweat like we've just got pushed into the swimming pool, i dun think we're really umpiring.
And ouh, lucky there is the circle line, finally stadium station is opened. dun have t waste $ on taking bus now. And ive estimated my time, it takes about an hr from my place t KNC, including all the walking and waiting. But it doesnt beat driving a car down. takes only about 30mins++ Gee. im still having thoughts on whether t get a bike. But i dun hav enuff cash yet. Geee. And its so dangerous. But i think i shld be contented with the public transport.Imagine if im in overseas.gee! i think its gona take like a few hours t get somewer!
And ouh, umpired Div 4. And two umpire coaches says "GOOD" :) how awesome. But still have to take note of alot of things. And E. is really enlightening. i think he can really relate and widen my perspective.He given me the frank WHY talk and den today was the HOW talk. thanks E. i really really felt that u relly really enlighten me alot. Not just on umpiring alone but also enlighten me generally. it really really helps me t improve as a person as well.no wonder der's a saying"SPORTS DUN JUST BUILD CHARACTERS,IT REVEALS IT"

No comments: