Thursday, June 24, 2010

tapped on my humane side

Holy crap.
Guess wad, this lady went from door t door t sell dried sausages and she's in her 60-70yo. she looks exactly like an auntie tending a stall. i dunno whether she's coning pple or she's really telling the truth but she tapped on the humane side of me. Sympathy and empathy. Gee! i saw her so pityful and i let her. Be it whether she's conning or not, at least she made the afford t go around asking from door t door. My heart melt wen i see Auntie going from door t door t sell her stuffs. but her dried sausauge is expensive. $15 for 1 pack. Mom din want t buy from her but i still gave her $15 from my pocket. Seeing her doing that really kinda heart breaking. And den she says that she cannot take pple's $ and she insist t shaft the dried sausage t me. And den after that she asked t use our house toilet cuz she stomach ache. She insist t let her use the toilet, i wanted t let her in,being the kind and nice human being and my mom can be in the room,staring at her stocks and says NO! wow. its easy for her t say no cuz she wasnt in my shoe t see the Auntie's puppy look. Gee! so i told her mom says no and she says its okay, she'll go downstairs t use the toilet. Alemak. if she's really conning, its really rare t see auntie con. If my mom wasnt around, perhaps i will let her use our toilet. I feel sooo cruel t reject her. Easy for my mom t say no! But anw i'll just treat it as a donation t elderly since its been awhile for doing donation.
but on second thoughts, i feel like following her and seeing what she's really up to and what she says is the truth. But nah.. let other pple do the thing.

No comments: