Wednesday, June 30, 2010

rebonding


Today's sociology paper was crap for me. such disappointment.
Anw, went ahead to do soft rebonding at WM cuz my mom signed up for the package,since its free den just go lorrr. But, they made me buy their shampoo and conditioner at 44$. Gee! If i din go ahead with the rebonding, i'll prolly save up that $44. Ohwell, i duno how my hair will turn out to be since today is the first day of rebonding my virgin wavy hair away. :( im gona miss that. But i tot since my hair will still grow back, aiya, just go ahead with the treament. it took me freaking 4HRS to get this hair done and i was so freaking urgent den but i endured. And the guy says that i cannot wash my hair for two days and cannot tie my hair and go swimming for 2wks! :( ohwell, cant wait for my new hair!new look! KEWLL. haha! And ouh. and my teeth has shift quite a fair bit. Even the bite has changed and i changed my brackets to PINK! but heck, it turned out to be yellow after like a day. :( wthhhh. it de-colourise?? zzz.
thats all amigo. im gone for now. :)

No comments: