Saturday, June 05, 2010

National YEC 2010 race!




My mascot wore the inside as the outside. lol! Joke of the day. No wonder he can sweat so much faster!. haha! But well done JM.! u did an excellent job. :) but i dunno why my mascot ended up without a mouth. zzz. and i dunno why my mascot T-shirt so tight fitting.And my mascot was supposed to be FAT! come to think of it! But ohwell, everyone still loves the mascot. :)


Thats all i have for the event. The rest of the photos are with the photographer and the committee.
Today was 1 hell of a day for me.
The moment i reached the destination, i saw pple wearing the T-shirt designed by my friend S. i felt really happy and proud of her. i was secretly smiling once going to the registration area. And the whole committee has only 1 goal, which is to make this whole event a success! And apparently it did! Just abit of hiccups here and there. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and cooperative. :) Thats wad it shld be. Its so much easier wen everyone has the same goal. You help one another.
Woke up at 530.FYI. i spent a total of 12hrs at the event to help out. M. i want my CIP hours hor! ha ha!
Reached at 715, was alot clueless on what to do cuz my PR side was to jus design what was given. I am proud of my designer friend S. afterall, design student still noes better.ohwell. Even the simplest design for the cert, i cannot even do properly. how am i even supposed to do the photography backdrop? it would be a disaster! But i was quite disappointed in myself cuz I FAILLED!
i failed to finish what i was given. I failed to do it and give it my best. it would not happen again. i promise!
So den, my mascot finally arrived! i was totally so proud and ecstatic cuz everyone loves my mascot. awww! that was the very moment that $ cannot buy. the moment of satisfaction and fulfillment. You may think that its so easy to just come up with an animal. But trust me, wen you are really doing it. i was really clueless! clueless! which animal? which exactly? shld i choose this? shld i choose that? no, it doesnt reflect on the environment, i cant jus choose this cuz i like it. the mascot has t be chosen for a meaning. ahh. stressed! it was so hard to make a decision. Den, have to think about the shirt, what colour it shld be, dark green?light green?brown?blue?dark blue? but its not suitable,hmm. Think dark green still reflects best on the environment. :)
Help here and there, ended up, taking care of my mascot the whole day. fun fun!
Cant wait for the pictures to be up.
So we packed up after and headed home. Took the train back and i was standing cuz its so packed.suddenly this stupid ahlian malay baby dropped the bottle of wadeva black syrup inside on the floor and it spilled onto my leg. nb. i have t scold vulgarities. fuck man. SO PISSED OFF! urgh! its like so sticky! bldyhell.so i turned around and ask them for tissue papers and they say dunhave. nb. even more pissed off, instantly my face got so black and blood rushes up to my face. i can feel the heat. it felt like at any moment i can jus stab them. thats how mad i was. urghh! so pissed! i wanted to quarrel with them in the train but apparently my brain function slightly slower until like few mins later. waahhh. ta boleh tahan sia! stupid malay mom. urgh!Best still, there are indian kids infront of me playing with eachother. bldyhell, stepped on my topshop shoe! nb. not just once but many times. urgh! wads with today man! after that took the train at JE,wahh. i was sitted next t this TYPICAL indian man, wahhhh. the odor is O.M.G. ur respiratory system can instantly tell ur brain to STOP BREATHING. wads with today man seriously.
Lastly, mom complaint t dad about her meds and i asked her wad happened. she said i told her t take double dose of antibiotic. O.M.G! i tot i saw 2 tabs! but it was 2 times! wahhh. my eyes playing tricks.prolly i was too tired den. crap! luckily nth happened to her and no wonder for the past few days she had headache. that was the SE. wahh. i am deem t b punished. wth la merina! own mom also can be so careless. deem to be scolded too.
Tell me, isnt this 1 hella day for me?And i cant sleep yet, need to study. Tim sms me t go club. crazyy mannnnn. Tmr still need t meet my friend t celebrate bday,mon meeting another friend t catch up. wahh. i will nv change. Busy and hardworking as a bee!
KEEP FIGHTING MERINA!
:)












2 comments:

Hypatia said...

U tell me lor, u wanna acheive big. Nowadays mum and dad in and outta the hospital, did u really put in extra effort to help them out? If wat u overdosed ur mum was blood thinning medicine, she would have died of haemorrhage if it so happened she had a fall in the hse. Den u will be the culprit. How about another occasion wat u did to dad? U noe u can't bite hard things yet still wanna eat the beautiful piece of pear. Can't bite and throw into the dustbin. Dad pick it up to eat also you din stop him. WAT KINDA FUCKING DAUGHTER AH YOU???? Everyday come home only INTERNET!!!!

Hypatia said...

that dad incident, i wasnt even in the kitchen, how the hell i would be able to see that he eats the pear until you told me that! i dun have camera located at every corner of the hse to see what they are doing 24/7.And internet is already a part of my life! And mom incident, i admit its my fault already rite. what more you want. And what can i help them other than assisting them?u and gorgor are always the ones who handle the major stuff wad. And wad sort of extra effort you want me to help them?u think i nv think for them issit. wth