Wednesday, June 02, 2010

suprised.




Dad says that dun expect so much from people cuz at the end of the day, what you get in return is disappointment.
ohwell. i have to agree to that. And my poly friends actually gave me my bday PREZZIE! awww. so sweet of them and they did the card during lectures. awww. becuz of me they din listen to lectures. hmm. that was a suprised! THANKS BABES! :)


And ouh. Gona thanks my bffs and their boyfriends who celebrated my bday. me footing the bill was unexpected mann. thats so not the tradition lorrr. ohwell.. but thanks for the effort and the gift. :) cant believed we've been friends for 7years already? we must continue t contact until we attend each other's wedding oh. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes! i will call u everyday in order for us to not lose contact. haha. hope e top we bought is ur size? can wear nt?

Anonymous said...

haha! YES! of cuz can wear! thanks babes! :)-mer