Wednesday, May 19, 2010

umpired

Wee! went to umpired Division 4 netball game and im pretty satisfied with the way i umpired. i tried my best already. But what matters most is that the players are happy and im happy. i think thats wads most impt! hmm. keeping my plan all checked. And my netball friend V. is damn nice! she bought me organiser sia! which cost 6.9$ zzz. she must be rich. she knew my organiser is more like mess-aniser.hah! so yea. and my friend sent me to the bus stop with her bike. SHIOK.
Overall, hopefully i can get badged! C BADGED! im coming to get you. And K. was tellin me to join Aciers for trg, every wed evening til 10pm. hmm. not so much of commitment tho. just 1 day of the wk. Shld be fine. But if thats e case, i cannot go club on WED! miannn.
And lastly, i did some photoshoots at Capella, managed to convince my photographer to shoot der. phew! Overall shoot was an enjoyable, fun and satisfying. im happy with the shoots tho. i even sacrifices my maxi dress for creative shots mannn. Cant wait for him to send me the photoshoots! :)

No comments: