Wednesday, May 05, 2010

braces on!Gee



Gee, finally i got my braces on! But the orthodonist were saying that i have to take solid food for at least a week.Gee! i tried biting papaya and its so painful! i cant even bite the papaya properly. gee! Ytd tried eating sushi! but apparently, im more like chewing and swallowing it. And i think 1/4 of the rice of the sushi is either stuck or hidden at the back of my teeth. WAHLAOOO.
i have to gurgle to get the food out.
And my brother is really funny. he said" mei, wen you cme home, you have to bath and take out contact lenses, now you have to brush your braces.." zzz thanks luh. Not only tat. After bath still have to do skin care at nite. gee! tahts alot to manage you noe. Not bad, i can managed. :D
Later gona go clubbing with Elaine babe! WEEE. so long nv meet her up alreadyy.
Til den. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLz...hmmm...well at least now the changes of your teeth falling off is hard as the braces will help keep it in place...and you biting ice will be easier as the metal parts will help... =P
really wonder hows ya really doing...so tired mentally and physically, and life without you so sooo sooo different...is the pic for me to see? dun look too glam though... =P

Anonymous said...

was thinking something funny...how will it feel like kissing you now???Just wondering...

mEr|nA.NotUrNal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wen I'm back,I'll make ya my future children Mum...make sure you give me a boy and a girl...

Anonymous said...

zzz