Sunday, May 16, 2010

PISSED

ive been thinking alot lately, and everytime i do and i need someone t listen, there u are blog, always der for me ALL THE TIME. okay fine, since my sister insist to have just a brother den fine! i dun need a sister anyways. And she's always old enuff, why does she wana bother about who i went out with. And she bothers, she shld show more care and concern.Apparently, she dun bother. so why stalking? FUCK THE SHIT OFF!
and i know what i want, i know what i am doing. i just wana hang around and explore the world more. i dun wana just study and be ignorant of the world. its still not enuff. People do say this and that, but you just wana experience to see if its the truth. you will not believe until you try it do you. it all applies to every single person damn it! we're nt communicating and its my fault? someone gotta do smth about it but definitely not me! im so dead sure of what i am doing and i'll promise myself that i'm gona have alot richer and better life that she is! just so that she doesnt start burdening me! WHY DO I EVEN HAVE THAT SORT OF SISTER?! i think she's gona be a bad mom! urgh! pissed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why what happen?You going out with another guy huh? A malay? How ya doing?