Thursday, May 13, 2010

ponderingt




Hmm. i'm still pondering if i should get the floral top from topshop and the knitted dress. Ive tot of getting the tregging too. Gee. But its alittle too expensive. Knitted dress is already 119, floral top 69$ and the tregging is like 69$? And tats e charles and keith's heels. Damn SEX! i think its about 71$ or smth. Gee. Total up will be 328$?! Gee! :( i dun think i can get the clothes. Sigh. now that ive got an extra things to pay, my braces. 4.6K man. Each mth ive to pay for my insurance and my braces. Minus-ing off 50% of my allowance. If i were to buy, i left like 15% of my allowance and ive to use the previous mth's savings to pay for my necessity. sigh, ohwell, i guess i cannot afford buying Topshop clothes, its too expensive.I need to find another job. But my face like crap, Shit man. FACE OH FACE! FASTER HEALLLLL!!!i need you to earn $ for meeee!!!!!! my bank account is depleting like shit. i left like 50% to pay for my braces. some pple are so much fortunate than i am, can be so carefree, dun have to think about anything but ive to think abt $,man.. $ problem. always $. Guess i haven been thinking about it for awhile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy e flora top! really looks nice on you:) you can save up slowly to buy e knitted one tho.

Anonymous said...

by the time i wana buy, i think it will be gone. i shld buy the flora top? hmmm. its 69$ mannnnnn.

Anonymous said...

yesshhhh. buy e time u make ur decision. it's gone. ehh. i gt discountttttt. hahaha.