Monday, May 10, 2010

so pissed!

Things are starting to heat up more when i run thru the whole incident of my sis over and over again. Ytd wen out with my malay guyfriend. he's just my secondary school friend and he needed to talk about his probs with me and stuff. And so happened that my sis caught both of us coming home late on a bike. zzz. She actually hide behind the wall to see what we are up to. What sort of sister is that? a sister that do not trust her own sister. like WTH? Everyone says that she cares, but seriously, i think i see things alot more clearer than anybody does. the thing is that SHE DOES NOT TRUST ME! if she really cares, i can sense that. the care she gives is different. she's just the sort of person that distrust others and wants to find out more about wat the heck they are doing. she said that "ur boyfriends are getting from bad to worse and y are u even hanging out with a malay?" gee! i really feel for my malay friend. she also said"u'll be a burden to me in the future." cousin said:" oh, its just money issue afterall"
wth la. i'll be a burden? damn it! sees who is really burdening who. wen ur 12 yo husband dies, dun burden me,make sure u burden ur own kids but not me! i will never be a BURDEN to anyone! and afterall, if its due to money issue, freak man, i'm gona get an oldman to be my boyfriend, a sugardad and i'll be their mistress and makes sure that he gives me loads of $ to throw at my sis's face! damn it!
If my sis really care, she'll have the time to talk to me. But seriously, i dun think my cousin can really see the whole picture. she's just being distrusting. she dun trust me, fancy telling pple that "she's my sister" its such a great shame to be her sister. i wouldnt want a sister like her who do not trust my decision-making. DAMN! so freaking pissed!
i hope i dun have t attend her dumb stupid wedding.
And the best thing is taht she's making the mistake her own. she's with a 12yo man! y? becuz he's finacially stable and he treats her well and oh. of cuz he is financially well, he's afterall past the age of crisis already, ready for another marriage. zzz im only 19,going 20 man. i noe what i am doing! All she has to do is not sneak behind my butt and asking shit! if she really cares, she shld spend her stupid time on facebook, talking to me. i think that is truly caring. Else just FUCK IT. GET OFF MY LIFE! u're no longer a threat to me.
no worries, i'll make sure i'll do GOD DAMN WELL in life so that i will NOT BURDEN HER! prolly, NEVER! she better not burden me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...well mayb she really worried you with a malay...hmmm...well think all your choices all wrong for her...hmmmm...if its money then you gonna find a real rich man alr...