Saturday, January 02, 2010

searching for my goal.

Hello peeps.
2 more days to sch reopen! and guess wad, im gona be 20 soon! gosh. 20! im so old now. :( Gona strive hard t get wad i wana get. I MUST!
Anw i went to rider's lodge on thursday. it was absolutely great fun der. the horses are well-maintain.
i wana open up a hotel too. with many horses there. big fields. nice friendly and happy people. ( sounds like a retire plan) hah. But i duno. i need the capital and knowledge to open one.
Where do i exactly start?
prolly i'll go der again during my holidays. :)
And the NYEC project is really killing me. gosh. this will be the last project for designing that i wana take up. its tedious doing designing. it can take you the whole day to get things right. and the person doesnt like it or gotta make changes. you gona keep changing and changing. Gosh. Now i feel for my designer friends.
how to open a hotel? wer do i start? WHERE?!

No comments: