Saturday, January 02, 2010

horse riding







FINALLY! i managed to go ride on my zodiac! im so glad! it was a hard time getting there. especially wen we're getting der by public transport! GAWD! but we spent less den 10$ getting there,exclusive of the taxi fare. the trip to rider's lodge was crazy! but it was fun! we took the malaysia's bus from singapore t the custom den went on t take a bus in malaysia(triple 7) the journey took us about 50mins getting there. gosh! lucky i brought my book to study. IM HARD WORKING YOU NOE. hahahaah!

the bus trip was only 2.50RM so cheap! I LIKE! but the journey was long. But after everything, the horse riding compensate everything! the place was great! the horses were great! prolly that will be my future retirement plan. provided i've got the $. else i can jus retire in e OLD FOLK HOME! but OFM isnt that bad! provided those old ah ma and ah pek are still senile and about to converse with, den i'll have many many old friends in OFM. :) okay. wtheck am i thinking. gees! haha! i miss my horse now. i feel like traveling there again to see my horse!

WORTHWHILE EXPERIENCES!

No comments: