Thursday, January 07, 2010

I HATE YOU! I REALLY DO!

im so pissed with my sister as always. she doesnt noe how to communicate with me and she doesnt even bother and care for me like everyone else says she is. in actual fact, she's not. people from the other see apart of the situation, not the whole situation. so advices have t be taken selectively. i dun get why people have t get so worked up sometimes wen their advices are not taken. bruised their little ego?hmm. maybe.
and den, the first thing she open her mouth is "mei! wer is this, wer is that, i want it by tonite u better go find! i asked u not t do this not t do tat. mei! help me do this, help me do tat. and wen i refused, she said actually i wanted t give u $ and i said i dunwant ur stupid $.
den she conplaints t my dad about me wen she barely comes home! she doesnt even noe wads going on with my life,wad has been happening and she just go $#^$%^&%. im hurt and pissed at the same time. i realised her presence has caused me being emotional and stressed. i feel being loved by my family more without her around.
i think she's the worse person. she doesnt even noe how t be a person. All the time she'll go MEI!$%^$%& scold and nag scold and nag.
wenever i asked tellin her my problems, she hardly listens and even throw temper at me.
wenever i asked her for help, she hardly get it done for me and she expects me t get it done for her IMMEDIATELY!
and wenever i bought my things, she'll bring over t her bf's place and i cldnt use it. wen i use the same treatment on her, she'll say me. i seriously dun like her. like father like daughter. Lucky i chose t follow my mum's footsteps.
and my sister has the cheek to ask :"if im old and lonely, will u take care of me?"
now im thinking, FORGET IT! she doesnt even take good care of me, she can forget about me giving her great attention and support that she needs. she's on her own!
And she kept saying that my bf is out t cheat my $, im even more pissed! she doesnt even noe wad sort of person he is yet she can just judge blinded. in actual fact, SHE NOES NOTHING ABOUT ME! NOTHING DETAILED! NOTHING! and i dunwant her to get into my personal life much either. im contented that my besties,friends and cousin is around and supportive plus my family without her around is good enuff. Plus him. all these people are there to support my emotional aspects and i realised that i needed that. i din realised how important that is. i used to keep every single thing inside and let as little people noe as possible cuz den i dunno how they will actually judge me.
But now ive grown emotionally healthy.

No comments: