Thursday, January 21, 2010

dilemma.

Im bored. im really bored. i am really really bored. bored of everything, bored of having to be mature, bored of acting to be an adult, bored of having to think ahead, bored of having "friends" who do not ask of your wellbeing, bored of having no sports for my cca, bored of not being true to everyone, bored of not being carefree in school, bored of having to watch your back, im bored of not being myself, bored of having people talking behind your back, bored of not being able to go for the Jaw surgery that ive always wanted. i want perfect alighment jaw, i want straight and perfect teeth.
Im bored, im really bored.
What do i really wana do in the future?
What??
A nurse? a sales manager? housewife? fashion designer?
Oh gee, tell me what i should do, what exactly..
the more pay i got, the poorer i am. i am poorer than before when i do not earn $
the more i earn $, the poorer i am. i rather not earn.
im only a 20 year old which still needs parent supervision and ive to depend everything on myself.
me myself and i.
isnt easy being independent?
you have to keep everything to yourself and be nice to everyone.
im bored. im really bored. so bored.
holiday, i cant wait for you to come. it will be time to have some fun.
I need the surgery. i really do. its gona cost me 20k.
Should i or should i not?
should i or should i not?
should i?
should i not?
sighhh.

No comments: