Tuesday, January 12, 2010

dreadful day but numb to it.

Baby says im a cow, not even a farmer. :(
And guess wad, i was busy doing my work until and talked t B. until 3plus4 until i told him that ive gt school at 8 and we quickly hung up. the next morning, i silent my alarm clock and it never ring again. man. the moment i opened my eyes, im seeing 8am on my clock. i was like GREAT. can go back to sleep already. and i decided to miss 2hrs of my other module lectures. it was boring. EXAMS PERIOD next month. damn fast! i damn scared! ive to quickly get over all the projectssss and off to PUT FULL FUEL to study for my exams. die la! am i gona crap so much stuffs for my exams! DAMN DAMN! and my biopractical can say byebye to my A. i think i can barely get a B now. so many careless mistakes. wt$#^$&*##. gona punish myself.
den, went school for tut and off t do my stats project. and guess wad happened, my friend trip the plug and the whole com shuts off while we're doing our work. best part, WE HAVEN SAVE IT YET! thanks to her i cannot go home early and do my other projects.(i nv sleep properly,nv eat and drink somemore,how pityful i am, yet i want t perfect the project and she's der whinging to get home early and relax. sigh. i wonder wads life gona be ahead of her if she dun wake up. i feel sad for her.)so!i had to stay in school to redo again...lucky she can remember else i'll make her have nightmares tonite.
now ive alot of things to finish by tonite.
project scripts
research
research again
stats blog
later mayb meeting B.
wow. i can forget abt sleepin early again. THANKS T SCHWORK!
plus i haven bath from running under the rain wen i got home.
plus im having menses cramp! shit la damn pain.
if i were younger, i think i'll go DAMN STRESS!
but now, im jus so numb to it.
no choice. JIAYOU!
I DUNWANT TO BE A COW! take step by step. :)

No comments: