Saturday, August 08, 2009

nyp ultimate frisbee

okay. im in mac now and its 4.01am in the morning. what the hell am i doing in mac in such late hour? apparently studying!im trying to chiong my studies you see. but i dunno why i seem so tired,okay, to be exact, my eyes are freaking tired! tea tea and more tea isnt help and my face has this super ultra BIG ANCE!wtf, moreover later gt my cousin's wedding, die la! so ugly! how to help him out at the reception. later everyone see me cannot eat alry.=(


nyp ultimate frisbee guys. haha! i found them by accident. funny shit!

and yay, u noe wad, today my friend is so irritating, she asked me to carry two bks from the library for her and i had to carry it and walk in long dist. the bks are heavy and im alry carrying more den heavy stuff. my lappy, my bks, my library bk. -.- and i had to carry her bks to her s well. wth! im totally having PMS den. fucking pissed. and the bldy train doesnt even have seats, its so packed at 5-6pm. its peak hour.-.- and guess wad, both of her bks dropped on the floor in the train while i was standing. this is embarrassing, my face is totally gone tomato. i was like SHIT! and no one bothered to help me pick up my books after 5-10sec. -.- this shows alot of singaporean. man, i feel disgraced by my own country.how can anyone nt bother. wth!
anw yay. im freaking tired, i wana eat shaker fries now! yummy and hungryyy. tsk tsk!
okay, ciao for now. =) i had himalayan latte jus now. AWESOME! tehe!

No comments: