Thursday, August 06, 2009

fraustrating

im too tired to quarrel alry. today my grp had pharmacology presentation and ytd i spent the nite going thru my slides and finding details. and during presentation today, i felt like ive been sabotaged totally! my friend supposed t take slide 1 and 2 while im taking slide 3 and 4 and during the freaking presentation! the slides were changed! i was like wtf?! wad in the world is my friend reading my slides? she gt pissed off cuz i interrupted her in presenting, i was like WTF?! thats my slide la. damn it! and im left with her dumb slides and she din even noe that she's hving my slides. she's apparently din do her homework and me? despite doing it, im getting the losing end. why? becuz my grp bitch leader doesnt give a damn! wtf! she and i has the same character, its like 2 cook cooking the soup.and wen it does, its nv ending conflict, so i backed out. i decided to have a BIG HEART and gave in to her. but obviously she has stepped over my freking HEAD! this is seriously unbearable and humilitating, fuck! like hello, im a human, ive gt my pride and wher the hell is my respect? my slides has error and im telling u tht der's errors and all u do is huhh. but its over alry ma. obviously i noe its over but how am i supposed to get over it wen the internal problem is not solved bitches! urgh! i wondered wad their heads are relly made of. URGH! i mean yay, presentation is over but the problem is nt solved yet. who is the idiot that made the slide change? obviously nt me, ur the one doing and editing the slides and u tell me nt u, den who?! ghost uh? spirit come and do smth with my slides issit? even the spirit doesnt like me. WTF WTF WTF! luckily the teacher was lenient enuff, wad if she's gona ask abt my slides? aint i gona be in deep shit? dun they ever think? i tink if i take things in my own hands, im gona give shit to her too. TOTALLY AND DEFINITELY! jus so she wait. i'll have my chance and she's gona have a taste of it to feel wads it like. her attitude is horrible!URGH! and we're so similiar that we hardly clique.but ofcuz im a nicer 1, hah. im gona be back. im gona get back my friends. i dun wana bother abt her. prolly i shld have a big heart.and kick her wen i want to. this is too much. dun worry, i'll definitely be back. jus so she wait. from today on, i must have a big heart..
NV GIVE UP! FIGHT TIL THE END!
MUAHHA!
i meant im gona fight for my friends, not gona fight with her, im too tired too fight with her. cuz practically she doesnt admit that she's wrong and even if i admit, she sitll dun admit so yea. its pretty much pointless. even wen i gave in, she still wouldnt want to. i dunno wth she's bearing gudging with. she's crazyy.its been a year plus since the last incident. shes crazzzzzyyyy!
but how to work wen der's two chief cooking the soup? tell me how? tell me tell me! desperation of solutions here. but apparently no one will even comment. so yea. im actually asking for the sake of asking. no one bothers to comment either. i sounded so pathetic. ahh. wateva relly. ciaos.!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah...Push her off the stairs luh...Killed her...Nope make her life worse then in hell...MUAHAHAHAHA...selfish ppl sld be punish hard...MUAHAHAHAHA...dun worry luh her own karma will catch up with her 1,so by then she will have a taste of her own medicine...then we can let her life be worse...its easier to "kill" then dun hv t plan too much and things will fall on her...MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

mEr|nA.NotUrNal said...

wth! thats so meannn...but it feels good hearing it tho.HAHAAHA!

Anonymous said...

i felt that im so evil...hmmm...but i guess even an angel will become a devil when get bullied too much...watever it is I believe retribution will come to her one day, we juz need t sit back n enjoy the show during the show tats all...