Thursday, August 20, 2009

committment?

hello! okay, im blogging at not a rite time now but i jus wana blog. and ive wasted 20mins of surfing the net. =( later paper at 4pm! wish me luck pple!
anw im not exactly eavedropping my brother's conversation with his girlfriend but he speaks like thuder right infront of me! so loud! and i find that the way he speaks to his girlfriend is like the way how my baby speaks to me too! HAHA! PRETTY HILARIOUS ACTUALLY. its like the things he says he girlfriend. like " you procrinsinate so much" " you cannot handle many things at once but yet you still wana do" etc. tsk! funny!
and talking about committment, i think of my frisbee and my studies, im not entirely committeed to frisbee yet. because the amount of time spent is not great yet. after exams im gona put my heart and soul into frisbee tho i find frisbee a pretty "unique" sport. unlike track and field and other sports that require alot of discipline to oneself. i cannot say much because i have yet to put my heart and soul into frisbee yet. der's still alot to explore in this sport. not jus a "flying disc you throw and catch" i believe its alot more to it. ULTIMATE FRISBEE. :)
TO COMMIT TO SOMETHING WITH MY HEART AND SOUL? what does committing exactly means. hmm. 17hrs t my pharmaco paper. and yay. i screwed up my 6marks question for the previous paper. so WTH. wateva, its over. gona do well for phamaco. so CIAO! =)

No comments: