Wednesday, August 19, 2009

cash-wrapped!

this is crazy!
just within 1 month alone, i already spent EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVEN DOLLARS?! omg! this is insane! and i haven add my insurance yet. plus insurance, alrite, i OVERSPENT! indeed! OVERSPENT, gee. this is bad! wher the hell did i spent my $ to. hmm. this time round my money management is bad. i cant believe that i spent so much when i dun keep track of my $$. now i see the consequence when i dun keep track. lesson learnt. i've to be stingy for this coming month. gee. its crazy!how am i gona survive a hundred bucks in a month? omg. and yes. ive to change my singtel plan asap! and i tot of getting a new phone. my phone is seriously faulty. its lagging on me. =( should i get iphone? or the blackberry? anyone? hmm. and my driving lessons are such a killer to my savings. it definitely cost a bomb! =( ive yet to acomplish many things. i still wana take my bike licence, prolly gona get a new bike? ive yet to go scuba diving? ive yet to go horse riding, ive yet to go hawaii for water sports. geee. i think ive to wait a long time for me to filfull those things i wana get. =( and i feel like going overseas to study too. but i dun have the cash. ahh! its really difficult to do what u like when you dun have the cash seriously. =( ive to starve myself to live with that hundred bucks this month, noo. i meant next following month.omg! this is insane!
and yes! ive managed to get myself a project to do for my nyaa gold award! alrity! i guess im left with the community service sector to complete my gold award. :D cambodia combodia! jus one missionary trip and yes! gold award should be completed by den! MUHAHHA! merina is great. tsk. okay. ciao! back to studying for tmr's paper! wish me luck everybody. :D tho im talkin to the wall all the time. tsk.

No comments: