Saturday, December 02, 2006

extentions


HAIR EXTENSIONS

i did hair extensions fer FREE luh! omgs!! now i'm having long hairs.woohoo!hahas=))i did abt 40bunches and its not really alot.at first,i asked fer 10,but its like extremely little? den decided to extent like another 20? but still very little so extent another 10,anyway its free?LOLS.den extent some coloured ones like red and blonde.hahas.gonna get da pictures up to show u pple.

AND AND if u thought of doing hair extensions?come to me!!cuz my mum bought lots of hair extensions like da normal nautral colour and some coloured ones such as red?blue?blonde? and selling it at $2.50 EACH fer more den 10bunches and 3 bucks fer 1 bunch.my mum bought da hairs from my aunt.

singapore's cheapest hair extension is 5bucks pls.JEANYIP ish like 9bucks da cheapest? and some other salon at 7bucks EACH.i dun understand why are they sellin tat expensive.hahas.
so hair extensions anyone?tag me fer more qns alrite?=DD

No comments: