Monday, December 18, 2006

gt my results back

wad a smiling day i had today!!=DD

i was super uber exhilarated when i gt back my N level results.woohoo!guess wad! i gt 5 pointsfer that.OMG!!hahas.i din expect to get 5,maybe a 6 or 7.that was why i was super uber happy like siao den.hahas.thats not just da only thing which make me jumping ard like nuts.i gt Goldfer nafar test and graded A2 fer my CCA.=DD and and suddenly chenglong called me to help him do hair extensions.dunno if he's serious with it.HAHA
Went to westmall's sakae sushi to celebrate with my Galfriends that all of us gt promoted.YEAH!!!XDD but before that,emily has to check with some stuff and den,i gt a call from David,da manager of pan pacific club=DDomgs!i was even more happy and jumped on da spot.muhahas.i was waiting fer his kuku call fer ages la.He called to ask me to work at 5 to 11 at pan pacific club but i rejected cuz celebrating with my galfriend ish more impt!!muahhas.But hopefully he'll just call again.=DD its 1hr 10bucks man! and its ALOT?!
my galfriends are darn "jian" can.lols,i din say i wanna treat them to sakae sushi and they just keep sayin thank yuo and all that.lols.who call me so happy that time,so i just treated em to eat.LOL.
i gt home and daddy hand me this edusave award,AHhhHH!!even more happy.!lols.acutall y its eagles award that ish awarded to those who display outstanding leadership qualities,achievement and service.hahas.=DD gonna get cash from it.and and daddy gave me 100bucks fer my results and sis gonna give me too,as well as my mummy.LOL
Why things can get so perfect?happy moments which happened times and times again,on a perfect day.=))
i can smile da whole darn day seein ur sms and laugh hearing u speak.=DD

No comments: