Saturday, December 16, 2006

bored!

da pictures were edited by my dearie cousin.hahas I LOVE HER TO BITS AND PIECES!!=DD
WEE!jumpin into da air=D


eh..shoot!i look way fat in this picture.ahhas.or maybe i am fat!ohdear!!time to jian fei!muhaa

i'm so bored today.went cycling with my dearie cousin to some forest and da ground are full of stones.den we saw a "bear" in da drain.actually,it was a dog just that its black in colour which makes it looks like 1.=x.cycled til late evening and headed off home.boring day.;|

dearie sister bought this piglet speaker.aint it cute?!haha.


ohyah!mummy bought samsung plasma TV and it arrived da day before.not so used to big screens LCD cuz they tends to stretch da pictures which make things short and fat.ha!
so coincidence that after my netball training last thursday,i actually took da same lift with da pple that delivered da tv.ha!so da peeps went into my house den me,the funny thing is when da man asked me"so this ish now ur house arh?" and i said ya! ahahs.that day da power were cut off too,i think its because da pple had to change some stuff which i dunno wad?sadly,da tv peeps said that they cant come back again so da man told me how to fix and all that,i was absolutely confused but wad to do.just try to figure it out.and der's another guy,also tv peeps,was like gigglin at me?cuz i looked so confused.ha!but wadeva.at least my tv ish fixed.aha=DD
am i missing you?i think i am.gosh!

No comments: