Saturday, December 09, 2006

busy!

hectic week!but everything ish worth it when da bling bling comes.LOLS
been busy fer the past few days,finally i've gt time to blog.i'm so busy that i dun even have da time to watch my DVDs which i bought from overseas.monday i had to work from 10 til 12am,took da darn kuku van at 1245 and reached home at abt 1am plus so bath and slept.den tuesday,i slept thru morning and netball trainin was at 2.30pm,ended trainin at 4 tho cuz they says they have nth to train so they ended early.saw mr rohim,talked to him fer awhile he knock off like 5?so we talked on da way to gombak mrt,i had to go to bugis to pass my cousin my IC.lols.Went to wheelocks to buy some books and headed to shawhouse to wait fer my mum to knock off from work and sat uncle boon sang's car home.he changed to a new car and its so cool.omgs! i gt no chance to talk to him cuz my mum had so much to talk to him,she never stops talkin til we reached home.omg!so talkative.LOLS.
da next day i had to work from 10 to 6 and meet up with Izwan.headed to vivovcity by cab and had our dinner at some japanese restuarant,den catch da movie,deja vu.hahas!most of da time i was sms-ing cuz needed settle some stuffs and izwan was kinda pissed cuz he asked me to pick wad movie i wanna watch but i din even really watch.hahs.so at da end of da movie,i din even get wads izzit abt.ha!den izwan wanted to buy me roses lor.omg!i stopped him cuz kinda shy luh.hahas.just imagine walkin ard with a bouquet of flowers.i'll be super shy so i asked him to get me chocos instead.BTW,IZWAN AND I ARE PURELY JUST FRIENDS AND WILL NEVER BE MORE DEN JUST FRIENDS.so yea,haas.so after that he sent me home and he was quite touchie in da cab,omg!haiz.long story pple.shalln't continue.hahas.so reached home at 1plus and slept.
da next day had to work again!which ish a thursday,from 10 to 12.but dis time ish outside catering.woohoo!its quite enjoyable workin outside catering and its not tat tired like wad da regulars waiteress says.its so fun lo pls.hahas.we went to da NATIONAL MUSEUM OF SINGAPORE and i saw S.R nathan.lols.and one actor and actress.da museum ish really huge.and and they have this lights hangin on da second floor ceiling and it cost abt 150,000sing dollar okie.not cheap and u noe how i knew how much it cost?its becuz i overheard da ppler talkin abt it.LOL. da lights were swinging and its interesting.haas.so once we reached da national museum,we had to spilt into 3grps and i was under joesph,da event manager that i detest da MOST!urgh.he's always showin that fucked up look when i double comfirm wad he says.darn irritatin til wadever he says i just says "orh" even if i dun understand,i just act like as if i really understand wad he says.if he gonna scold me,i'll just talk back to him.hahas.who cares abt him man.
so when da opening ceremony commenced,we have to standby da cocktails at da entrance.wth,my arms were aching like fuck.hahas.its so aching that i had difficulties switching hands to hold da kuku tray with 4drinks on it.haahs.
At the end of da event,i went to da bar to rest and chit-chat with da full-timers who "volunteer" themselves to help out.As i was talkin to this guy called David,he suddenly tells me that i'm very good at talkin and asked me to work for pan pacific club.i was like "huh?" and he told me that he's da manager fer da club and i was so suprised.hahas.so he asked fer my no. and gt my name by lookin at my nametag and says he'll call me sometimes.OMG! i'm so exhilarated lo!wth!! hahass...i was den super high and u noe why? cuz pan pacific club ish at da 33th floor of pan pac hotel and da pay ish 1hr 10bucks! wth!!lols.and da pple i'll serve are those high class,vip,angmoh guest lo!wth.i can even get tips lo.hahas.i was super high that david those i was drunk.LOLS.cuz i kept smiling with my teeths showing off.ahas.super happy.now i just have to wait fer his call.omg! i love him man.and and he also asked Li Qian too.woohoo.can work tgt.yeah!!muhaas
so went back to da hotel and move da stuffs from da lorry back to da hotel.den go home,bathe,sleep
friday,i had to work too!lols.i was workin as a promoter in westmall's shop and save and its 1hr 10bucks.lols.worked fer 8hrs aday,its a 3days thing.tmr i can get my pay.woohoo.a total 480bucks for workin 2times of da promoter thingy.muhahas.
And guess wad,today ish da zoukout party and i actaully can go 1 lo.my mum have a pair ofVIP tix for zoukout lo.wth!and she left it in her office,so wasted lah.darn sad.but no worries,today ish sun and i'm going fer da star search this evening.woohoo! my mum has da invitation from mediacorp.muhhas.its held at st james dunno wad house lah.omg!i can see my vincent ng and ruien.muhahas.okeiokie.shall end.muhahas.i'm so darn HIGH.=DD

No comments: