Sunday, November 19, 2006

wad a day

today is so mundane.i went to panpacific to get my pay with my galfriend,met cheryl's friend to get some stuffs and headed back home.i din noe wad to do so i just slept til 8pm.had my dinner,watched tv,bathed and here i am bloggin.
everyday i need to get "naggins" from my dad that i have to study during my holidays,not to use da darn com til late in da nite,sleep early,not to work,needa study,not to force myself to sleep late and wake up super early...blar blar blar.He's doin tat everyday without fail.when i was watchin the television programmes and with him ard in da the house,he will always lower down da volume and says that i'm deaf.even at midnite when da tv volume is low enuff,he'll wakes up and lower down da volume.i was watchin da tv like 3am?!my dad will wakes up every single nite to check on my siblings if we're asleep.how nice ish that.but its kinda irritatin when he consistently tends to lower down my tv volume when i'm so engrossed with my tv proggrammes.urgh!dad! pls stop!! and its so unfair that he gets to turn on da volume LOUD when he's watchin his show but i cant?! wad ish this world comin to?and when i shouted at him to lower down da volume,he says that i bully him cuz i dun do that to my mum.ha!da timin ish diff and its also sort of get back on him.lol*evil me.i just wants him to get da feelin of how i felt when he does that ALL THE TIME!why cant he get sick of lowerin down da volume?okie.enuff of this shit.
i've been takin up open dance classes at studioWu and its really fun.i took da unlimited classes where u get to take ANY CLASSES in 1month at 90bucks.der's classes everyday and its all diff kinda style.i alr took up street jazz and hiphop with my gf.da dance moves are pretty nice.haha.now they are havin this holiday workshop which ish at 180bucks? its a 3days thing and we can get to learn styling,choregraphin and all.i just cant wait to sign up with my galfriends.its so cool!hah
ohyah!and der was once where i took up gals hiphop(advanced beg) alone?! cuz my galfriends went fer streetjazz(intro) and they din tell me a thing,i was late cuz of netball and no sense of direction to studiowu,i was lost on my way der.LOL.PLUS da receptionist says that its full so i just went fer another class that ish gals hip hop.its worthwhile tho.i sweated out but my galfriends din.LOL.
i think i dun have to go fer da intro classes,i can actually catch up with da dance moves fer advanced beg.haha.i'm lookin ferward fer everyeach dancin class. STUDIOWU IS AWESOME!muahahs

No comments: