Friday, June 03, 2011

so good to feel this way again!

i never felt sooooooooo great after so long! Dance made me alive! or i should say body kinetics and sweating makes me alive! After soooo long! im glad that i made that impulsive move on learning O school street jazz! Now im taking Street Jazz II and its amazing! Eve is an AMAZING AND FABULOSOOOO TEACHER! :) After starting work, my life was mandane and i felt so dead! lucky ive gt my dance and music to make me alive again. :) When im sad, i listen t music, wen im dead bored, i listen to music, when i hyper happy,i dun listen to music. When im tired, i listen to music. okay. wateva laaaaa. :)))) 
it feels great that u're working out your body! 
I love sweating like a pig! FEELS GREAT! :D
im planning to go O school open class after my street jazz II. :) EGGCITED! i duno why when it comes to nursing job,im like a dead fish. But when it comes to dance or running or netball or anything that requires sweating,im HYPPPERR LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS! 
Dance Dance Dance,swim swim swim,run run run! Its the only time that i can get away from all the nags,responsibilities,stress,problems,headaches! 
And i think my body is annoying me! i need a personal trainer! i wanna be like slimmer and lighter but yet, when i exercise and eat less! my weight gone up and people says cuz i gain muscle mass which in face muscle mass is heavier den fats, so okay,fine. i stop exercising and i gain more fats but which in fact,my weight is lesser however i look fabby! it totally suck! Its really annoying me! REALLY! But wateva! im still gona stick to exercising and eating healthily, after all its ur health tat is more impt isnt it? 
Aight fellows,im done for now. 
:)
ADIOS AMIGO

No comments: