Thursday, April 07, 2011

Taiwan day 2

Now we're in Taipei lounging in a 4 bedded spacious hotel room. i think its 3 star too if im not wrong. Tmr gona like go for Hot spring. The guy says those who have HTN,DM,wound healing,pregnant cant go down for hot spring cuz of the after soak reasons. Too bad for mom.she can only shower. And mom is killing my dad! She kept feeding him with fatty food! ive to chopstick away for my dad,lucky my dad knows his limits. Being on this holiday tour with my parents is a killer. i really wana head back to SG nowwwwww. And all we did today was EAT,SIGHTSEEING for like a few minutes and back on board on the bus,sleep.eat again,get down for a few mins back on board,sleep. and its gona be the same for the next one week! T.T cry. How can i not grow fatttttt. Both of them are giving me headaches! huge one. and all the time. especially my dad. Have to keep a constant lookout for him and his stuffs and he can be REALLY ANNOYING and its really really annoying! i asked him to like get the wifi lan line from downstairs cuz im all bathed and pimples squeezeed with pimple whte cream on my face and full of redness.he can still say :huh,later la,let me watch finish his show" by the time he finish watching,my laptop batt is down and i wont be here blogging alr and i wont be doing my errands online.Sometimes im jus pure lazy to explain myself.ok? stop bugging and complaining about me you stupid people! And mum asked him to bring like a coat over cuz its gona be chilling and he forgt and certain things my mom tell him to do,he just says NVM LA,whose the one being the stubborn stub now.sigh.Wad to do,just tolerate lor.cant do anything wad,jus keep quiet and be blame for being stubborn and everything negetive cuz i tolerate negetive stuffs and dun really complain. Do i have to always be the first to complain so pple will know that its nt my fault?Im not like my dad and i do not have my dad's brain and neither would i want to have his brains.im just normal,certain things i dun do cuz im lazy okay? just pure lazy..so sick of pple having to say me. i should just say:ahh. u do la. im lazy." done deal..so yeaaaa, mummy aint that bad,she can still take care of herself. 
I MISS MY HOME! :( the food in sg is so much nicer den here and the road traffic is like crap here.
so toodles. i miss everything in sg. i wana gooooo home! FAST!

No comments: