Saturday, April 02, 2011

MFW 2011

It was an awesome night tonight. 
Well done to the organiser for organising such great event that gone well tonight. *thumbs up!
Thought all of us arrived early for the event, the torture only started at night where the heels were starting to be a killer to me. The most important show at 11pm din managed to get in. But ohwell. my feets were arching like mad. I missed the big big chance and highlight of the event!neway, 5inchs heels that i walked almost half the day? Goodie to me! 
I need to learn to be more thick-skinned abit. Thin-skinned cldnt get me anywhere. Aunty is right, i think i shld learn to be more thick-skinned to the right moment and right person. Im still learning who to be thick-skinned to or thin-skinned to. How to behave appropriately in all sorts of different occasions. im still trying to grasp it at my finger tip. 
Thought i may be quiet at times but the moments of silence does not mean nth, it always mean something and its usually something that i make sure i will get back on, its just a matter of time. 
The moments of silence is the time where i tear you apart silently. 
Im nice to everyone but that doesnt mean everyone can poo on my head. 
criticizing someone to make yourself look better is just a laughing stock to me. I laugh silently.

Whats life? live around and you will get used to it. Thats life. 
Looking forward for the next show tmr! 
:) doodles.

No comments: