Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday's the big day! or rather! TMR'S THE BIG DAY!

Im so eggggcited for tmr! 
As we all know, mens fashion week 2011 is held in Singapore for the very first time! it is the Third fashion show after the ones at Paris and Milan. :)
And all of us are attending the MFW tmr! im so excited! For once we can take pretty pictures tomorrow and with all my cousin's friends and my friends together. :)
gorgeous for once in our life time, or rather mine? Since my prom nite suck? cuz of the horrendous make up done by my friend's makeup artist? prolly she got the one that is meant for the dead corps instead of the live one. Like seriously? i shall not further elaborate on that horrendous memories in my mind. Just use our intelligence to figure out what i meant. 
So yea. Been really busy looking for nice dresses and heels to blow people's mind away or rather for nice memories to keep for life. 
Tmr gona be a long day for me. Im missing my street jazz 1 at 5 tmr and it sucked big time. and next week gona be at Taiwan. Which im gona miss another class big time! And that is like 40$ fly away O school! :(
Tmr have to call them up, but ive to go down to HR to get my transcript, den head down to SNB den head back to HR for the photocopy. they really think we're really that free and really think that SG is that small to travel to and fro. They think that we're travelling from orchard t somerset? Joke! 
so yea, prolly heading down to kissjane's launch at 11-12 at bugis junction? come to think of it, my friends haven reply me yet! Den after that rushing off to home to get changed,bath,make up and stuff and oh! i supposed forgt! change my pedro's heel! Gona have to be a bitch to get it changed. so sorry pedro. Please from label me as a bad customer. I shall apologize first. :) 
So yea. the hectic long day will start at 9am onwards and go all the way to 8pm plus? 
And so sorry that i haven been talking to you, u must be thinkin that im neglecting you. 
If you really read everyday as you claim, u will see this. :) if u dun, den too bad den. 
So Lets enjoy tmr people! cameras charged, tissue paper,oil blotter? lipgloss and some makeup to touch up. 
And how am i to go home from there? Gee!

No comments: