Saturday, April 09, 2011

Day 4 of Taiwan

tmr gona be Day 5 and left a few more days to SG! YEA! whats best other den your own homeland? isnt it? I wouldnt wana adapt to a place like Taiwan but i certainly dun mind learning their style. :) neway, everytime we head back to the hotel, im always looking forward for asking lan wire or wifi :) so i can start blogging. i think i should refine my writing more. Been blogging since like secondary 1? and that is like 8years of blogging. Blogging is like a part of my life now you know, its where you can express all your real thoughts and feelings into somewhere people do not stop you from it and its the only place it can help me lighten my load of emotions when im sad or heighten my emotions of happiness but usually its sadness where the blog found me again and again,cause by writing,i am thinking thru all the qns that hit me. okay! side-tracked. haha. Back to business.
So today we were at Kaohsiong st,went to see the confucius temple and some deity temple and went to dream mall to window-shop branded goods,taiwan's not the place to buy branded.haha. And oh, i heard Taiwan mask is good so a lady recommanded me to get "wo de mei li de ri ji" mask,cosmad sells it and that brand has about 10 different kinds of mask,ders white pearl powder mask,black pearl powder mask,aloe,cholate,sake yeast etc. there were so any to choose from and my mom was annoying! she was rushing me when there is like 15more mins to leave and i told her to give me 5mins to consider what i want cuz i dunwana buy the wrong one and then im gona regret and wasted the $,its $ we're talking about and she can still tell me money hard to earn yet she kept rushing me when there is enuff time! so angry,she's gona pay for that,not me. If that's my money, i would consider even longer. Its not all about "aiya,buy and go,buy and go.." the amount of $ im gona earn is not about "buy and go" its about making stupid decisions and i dun wana regret buying something that im pressurised about. I need to learn to stay firm. Staying firm is something that i still am learning. Im weak and i know. im soft and i know, i get eaten sometimes and i know. But im learning to be strong.. so long i have a brain and am a fully-abled body, there is nothing i cannot do. If a blind can play beautiful music,isnt it a shame that a fully-abled body with eyes cant do what a blind can? to succeed? Now i really dun care whether people calls me stubborn all the time or wadeva,really. i try to listen to the right person,i cant possibly listen to every tom,dick,harry,balls,cats and dogs rite? If u're smart and you are up there, i definitely respect you and listen to every single word you say,i wouldnt even question. Ok,side-tracked again.haha
So yea, mom and i was pissed but i think again,if im pissed,i'll lose out so i decided to stop being pissed and went back to get what i wanted,i was there for a few mins and finally gotten what i want. :) and of cuz,we're not late. so yea, we bus again and alighted at kaohsiong's night market, so many food stall but all tasted like crappp. Sg is way better. the food really suck t max! SG STILL TH BEST! :) hehe. Wasted my stomach space for awful food,mygawd. I had to exercise when im back to the hotel. T.T gona go excess running without food man. i can feel the food gone down to my legs,mygawd. so yea.
 bonsur madame et monsiour. Shall blog tmr.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u help my mum buy something. it's a hand moisturizer. the brand name is Punky. its a rose moisture hand cream. em here. reply me if u see this. =)