Saturday, September 18, 2010

nothing is better den singapore(home). :)

IM BACK! :D
SPLENDID!
Nothing is still better den HOME SWEET HOME. :)
I came back with my hair so dry!!! :( devastated. Gonna mask and moisturize excessively.
So yea. i tot i lost my phone in Bali, but i realised that i actually put it in another compartment in my haversack bag. keke. And my ipod nano. in my side pocket of the bag.And my mosquito repellant in another. GEE! THANK GOD! i only lost my mosquito repellent and guess wad, my ipod came out of my bag but apparently it was hanging somewhere on my bag when it arrived to SG! so i should really thank god! It was lucky, really! i wasnt complacent or anything, sometimes things just slip out of my mind. Its not that im lazy or i din care, sometimes it really slip out of my mind. So i would really appreciate people to remember and remind me. REALLY. :)
So we got back and headed to the SEAFOOD PARADISE to eat seafood. IM FREAKING FULL NOW. Exercise tmr! JIAYOU! i wana be skinnyyyyy

No comments: