Sunday, July 04, 2010

sch meetings


My friend damn awesome, she has already plan all out nicely for all our PROJECTS, not jus one but many. and oh, did i tell u that its so creepy cuz no matter which group member who went t draw lots for the ICA presentation, we all gotten as the first group? but well, ive broken the chain and i got what i asked for. The last group. LOL. And i literally jumped for joy. haha! while my whole class so very quiet. lol

And today wen to get my galaxy S phone. the swype is damn awesome. really. but im just too used to using two hands instead. And while i was climbin to my sis's bike, my leg touches the exhaust pipe and rubbed against it. OUCH! freaking painful. but my face was expressionless. i was like "wahlau,fuck. pain, jie, it looks like dirt on my leg rite. ha ha!" zzz. i cant believed i can still laugh. zzz. But it literally looks like fried skin,my skin was torn and black.zzz i think i need lots of VIT C and sunburnt. ohman. der goes my beautiful legs. :(
Wednesday got Nursing lab assessment. Gee.Gona hav to Ace that. it has the highest weightage among the rest of the modules and plus, i think ive screwed 2modules already. Now have t work hard to Ace this assessment and the rest of the presentation. JIAYOU! :)

No comments: