Friday, July 23, 2010

Does it pay to be nice?

Being too nice, u'll be taken for granted. Being too aggressive, you got no friends.being nice and balanced is the best option. Sometimes it really suck being too nice but than again, it sucks being like a bitch too when you realised that the person that u bitch to still treats u nice. gawd. that sort of feeling is makes you guilty,it does make you reflect whether are you being too nasty. But den again, you have to think and speak from what you mind tells you and not the heart. sometimes the only person who suffers is the nice person. Gee. i guess after coming to my course, i got to know so many understanding,caring and nice friends. Sometimes it really influences you to be that goodie good girl. i detest bitches, i really do. Especially those who are rude, disrespectful and proud. ew! its disgusting.
Today i told my friend about this gal who treated me like crap, i told her that she's actually kinda a nice person. And she reminded me of what she did to me since then. i actually forgot about the incident?!god! i can actually go and talk to her with a smile. that shows how forgiving i am.prolly cuz i decided to be her friend and accept who she is. be it whether she treats me nasty or not. But ohwell.. But after she reminded me of what she did to me. gawd, its disgust me. I can never forget the incident that happened to me in Year 1. it really tells alot. And i will never never forgive people who stabbed u up,down, left and right. treating u like they accept you for who u are. And all of the sudden, they came up with the most nasty crap on you. it really disgusts me. i cannot get how my classmates can talk about the pple that they hate so much. i cant. i think its just a waste of my time on such pple. im such a forgiving person, which i dunno it is a good thing or bad. The whole incident is repeating in my head again. i cant believe that after what everyone did to me, i still wana be kind and nice to them. gosh. that is something that i had to swallow since den and it really suck. MERINA! YOU GONA STAND UP FOR YOUSELF! its really hard when things din go well as it shld be. All ive to do is to tolerate. i think its better to tolerate den stand up for myself sometimes. Lucky god sent down this goodfriend to be with me in poly. There are nice pple but its really a tough choice to choose whether to want them to be your friend or not. This course has really taught me to grow.. people from varies colors and ages, the life that they lead. the perspective of how they view life. its really tough to work with some pple. And its even tougher to work with bitches. they just think so great of themselves. sometimes i really wonder when will my timebomb explode. it suck that sometimes you have t swallow what pple throw it to you cuz u noe that u need them. Gawd.i really dun want that to happen again. MERINA JIAYOU!
and my friend so cute,she says how cum i can get sick when she sees me like a warrior. lol. thanks uh.
ohwell. lengthy post!
i miss competitive sport cuz thats wer i can find ME. :(
i miss pple who are wiling to work hard
i miss pple who are motivated
i miss pple who preserver and fight til the end for what they want
i miss pple who deflect all the things that they do not want to hear
i miss being competitive
i dun like being so free.
i like being busy
i miss nice and caring friends who thinks about you
i miss telling people off
alrite. enuff of all these.
I JUST HAVE TO KEEP JIAYOU-ING!
JIAYOU JIAYOU ALL THE WAY!
JIAYOU! :)

No comments: