Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life will be meaningless without an aim

i think ive wasted enough time for now. Have been exploring my new phone for quite awhile to get a total hang about it and checking out how great the phone is. Time to get back on track. Gee. Have to score well for my presentation and my 3 papers! Since ive chiong-ed at the start, i think i shldnt be distracted again. There's simply just too many things to do. YOG flashmob? coca-cola/samsung motivators? My 2 holidays trip. And i haven even arrange for my bungy jump at Ticino, switerland. And my diving trip also haven plan yet. Gee. And i haven even think about my projects yet. I think its enuff of wasting time now. Pple are striving hard to achieve what they aim for and i am here wasting my time doing shits.
JIAYOU MERINA JIAYOU! Do what you want and just preserver and stick to it until you get what you want. JIAYOUUUUUU!!!
believe in yourself! study hard and play hard! And i must stick t the promise that i made to my bestfriend. GPA3.8 which i know i will not have a high chance to achieve but will do my very best! "BFF you better score well too!" :)

No comments: