Wednesday, July 14, 2010

its been awhile

Its been awhile since i long blogged cuz its been awhile since ive been thinking alot. So i think i shouldnt be neglecting on my many years old blog. haha. Suddenly i started to question myself again. Why do i wana work hard and what am i working hard for? Just to score well and see where i can go? hmm.yea. prolly. i'm still trying very very very hard to keep myself focus. Sometimes you just get yourself distracted when you do not think of your goals. So have to think of it all the time to keep on track. And i realised that i only have 3 papers this time. :) so i expect myself to do well for all 3 papers! yes! its not high expectation. its my aim, and i want to achieve! have to score well. wad im afraid of is my PRCP for the 2nd semester. 12wks man. no worries. i can survive,thats a definitely yes thing. Nothing can get me down! :) you know why? cuz im MERINA. :) and Merina will always be tough! yeayea! :)
JYJY!
and im still waiting for that person to come back to me. its been 3months plus already.why cant u just come back?

No comments: