Tuesday, October 20, 2009

screw up timetable. overcome-ed! :D

hello blog,
here i am blogging again, school started and my timetable is so screwed that i actually spent 2 full hours sorting out my screwed up timetable. at least i managed to get it sorted out.
now have to get that timetable sorted out during attachment as well. lucky this coming posting is at IMH. pretty near to my school. like 10mins to sch by car? if only ive gt a bike.
geee, bike licence next! tho many have told me abt how dangerous it is. ohwell, i jsut have to OPEN my eyes big big! and becareful lor, or the most i get a scooter. vespers haha.
and school is tough! i dun get wad the teachers talking, they talk like bullet train. :( i have a hard time catching up. im slow. :'( so stupid.
and i kept thinking of the horse riding lesson almost all the time ever since i said i wanted horse riding lessons. gee. i rather have my passion and love for something that is ALIVE den something dead like a "flying disc" seriously.


No comments: