Sunday, October 18, 2009

PASSed my tp!

alrite. i passed my tp test alr! phew. but haven gotten my licence yet. gee. can drive car alry.
gona pray and bless the car before i drive man. der's so many things to learn, the way to getting pt A to pt B. gee.

and i suddenly tot of learning to ride horse. since young, i love seeing horses and riding horses. i feel like learning horse riding, den once i am god damn good in it, rich enuff to open up a horse riding school in some other country, haven tot of wer yet. having a ranch with premium horses, having a sheep dog, having my instructors, having students, having a house beside my horse riding school. wow.
best if i can ride my horse down to the market to buy groceries, riding my horse to school, having the horse on the road instead of bikes or cars. if only.. haha. that dream will not happen in i am now. gee.
and i guess frisbee shall be jus going for leisure thats all.
i want horse riding.
and i have yet to go for my scuba diving yet.
so many things to play while im alive.
bungy,sky diving, scuba diving with the sharks and whales, horse riding, parachuting, water rafting, fishing in the ocean to fish for sword fish,hot air balloon, be a killerwhale trainer, swimming with dolphins, water sports, more wakeboarding. sailing, getting a scrabble which i doubt i do have a chance(if only)
gee. see, life is more den jus hitting the mall, going shopping, catching a movie. that is not the kind of life tat i want. that isnt a life at all.
gona work towards it. earn more $ to filfull all my play dreams.
up next, horse riding lessons.
hopefully i have the passion to continue all the way, enquire all the skills and knowledge, i do wana be great in something. to be a professional equestrian .after that, earn enuff, go to overseas and open a horse riding school and own it.wow. thast really my dream. having pple to come over for leisure, having my own town with more stalls,can ride horse over to buy groceries etc. hmm.
dream oh dream. will it ever come true. hmmm.

1 comment:

Hui Mui said...

congrats!