Thursday, October 08, 2009

life

hmmm. i was so in dilemma that i typed on the internet whether should we be content with our life now or seek something more?
think again, i think we should seek something more, so der is a motivation in our lives. prolly feeling content in certain part of your life should be fine but i guess we still need to seek more den what we have in other parts of our lives so we have that push to carry on living. right?
hmm. i think we chinese aint as contented as the malays..thats wad i think. * decipher it yourself. haha! just based on what i think, dun mean to be racist here though. afterall, im still figuring out the true meaning of life and my values of being a human here in life. hmmm..i guess ive figured out alot through this whole school term break. it makes me wonder alot,like literally. :)
ive tried to experience things myself,trying to be in other people's shoes for awhile and feel what they felt. i guess i was too over myself sometimes due to past achievements but i forgot one very important thing! there are many better ones out in the world that is doing MUCH better den what i have achieved. what i achieved are peanuts, what i achieved cannot live up to the what others can. i shouldnt think so highly of myself.
frisbee made me think alot actually. no wonder they says sports build characters. hahah. i guess i am really trying to find out what sort of person i am thru frisbee. i think that my sch's frisbee system is like what you face in current life. if you want to represent the school, u have to do what it takes to get there and not doing self-pity so others will pity you and give you a chance t be on top. gee. my mentality towards life change INSTANTLY. no wonder they says gemini are adaptable. hahaha!
and den again, in my previous post, i mentioned to be ME, well, i think its kinda vague. what i meant was to be the better side of me and not be the worse side of me. haha!. wow. this whole holiday and frisbee thing really made me growing. hahah!

and also, i read from the internet about this incident where der is this priest, who is always been praised for being humble has been awarded a humble award, and the next day he wears it to church den this award has been stripped becuz he was proud that he won that award.
geee...what do you think of this short story. hmm.

CIAO!

No comments: