Saturday, September 26, 2009

outing to vivo!

WAH! after getting my stomach filled up! i weigh myself and i put on 2.4kg in just 1 day! GEE! all thanks to the western with raisin rice and cheese pasta at my house coffee shop for lunch and CARL'S JR bacon cheeseburger + onion rings and abit of beef cheese fries. today totally a sinful day.decided to go running later in the morning and gona do some spring cleaning for my room too. :D today headed out t shop for DH's super ultra belated bday gift with gang. bought a cute undergarment for her! teehee! and i bought a dress for myself along the way too. :) but after i was heading home wit b, i realised my friend in frisbee gt that dress too. boohoohoo!
Until now, im still feeling bloated, bet in the later morning ive to run t do BIG business! haha!
Talked t B regarding the F1 race and i was reading some articles from the F1 blog t b and guess wad happened
*bro came into the room and pressed mute on my computer
ME:gor, y u press mute wen der's NO SOUND coming from my laptop???
BRO:*smile, its to mute you.* acting like he's talking but been muted
ME: -.-
and i unmute it. so i cld talk again. hhaha!
i told B abt it and he xD LAUGH! and said my brother was cute and witty so i asked if im witty too and he says a straight NO!
HUMMPHHH!! so MEAN! den later he says have la! abit! and i asked if he is witty and he said YES! LOL! 老黄卖瓜自卖自夸! =x hehe!
OKAY LUH! HAD ANOTHER ENJOYING DAY! :D


he looks like an exhausted chinese band singer hor? teehee! SO CUTEEE,SO KAWAII NEHH!! LOL :)
ps: gona learn to balance the hard and soft the right way at the right time.prolly everything is in place, prolly im just being too sensitive for small changes, prolly i should just allow it to change, prolly its for the better.
Gona find back my FOCUS again.
i will never give up no matter how HARD you try to humiliate me,even if i have to do wadeva it takes to prove you wrong, i will. :)

No comments: