Saturday, September 12, 2009

=(

gee. finally i can get to rest. the past weeks were killer. i can die from attachments, projects, and CCAs seriously. haven been sleeping more den 3-4hrs a day! but even in the weekends ive to have to clean the damn house and my mum asked me to iron the clothes for my brother! like wth? first, i help to bring down the clothes from the damn pole, 2nd i keep the damn clothes for everyone and now want me to iron clothes for them? omg. he nv does that for me, he doesnt iron all my clothes for me.i iron the damn clothes for myself! gee! wads with my mum! And the residential project alone can get me fucking stressed seriously. today is 12 sept and i left with less den a month to get pple to join this event.omg. im really worried that it may not be successful. i really do. if we do not get enough teams, the event will prolly be cancelled. =(

in the process of getting sponsors is not an easy task and i chose to do it alone. this is a killer.

And case study was done, again, i tot i was able to manage most of it myself but its not a well done one. i tried to do it myself but its definitely not easy. guess i tried and i guess i shldnt do that again. its totally a STUPIDITY ACT AND SUCIDE to do such things. MADNESSS! its a group project and i should distribute task for them to do it and get it done so the ultimate aim can be done perfectly. =D im really silly.

And i finally managed to hang out with my two best bud! gee. nectaries cakes are awesome and oreo and i were sitting outside looking at all sorts of pple.Gee, and der's this ahgua. damn scary! she damn skinny and she looked at me. omg! i immediately looked away. its seriously damn freaky! alrity. fruitful nite den. =)

No comments: