Saturday, September 05, 2009

busy yet again

hello hello!

wahh. i had a busy week yet again.hmm. i jus love making myself busy. :D had attachment for the past week in paediatics! its funn! especially my CI, she's really patient and willing to guide us through our growth. she said this" im here to teach you and guide you so that you can grow properly" awww. =') so touching.

and baby went to fetch me after my work at 8. he reached about 7plus and im supposed to leave at 8 from my ward. But den i went to attend to the new admission at 7.50?shldnt have la. but i wanted to cuz i wana be competent and at least do smth without the help of the staff nurses. and well! its pretty satisfying that i managed to do the admission preparation on my own! but of cuz plus one of my super blur colleauge.omg! she's damn blur. she can take forever on doing 1 task that i asked her to.omgomg! i can dieee..and she can take forever doing the parameters on 1 paitent. i tot i was slow enuff compared to my other friends, i didnt noe der's some1 more slower den i am!geee! she definitely have to work on alot to get her ass kicking!

and yay. back on my baby. :D and he nv fails to get me orange juice after my attachment! =) so sweet and thoughful of him. and he went to get thunder tea rice for meee!=) and he read my blog and knew that i wasnt in a good mood, he went to candy empire to buy me sweets,biscuits and waffles.gee.its all those that i liked to eat. =) thanks babyy.u're really sweet and thoughtful.give u a big big MUACKKKKKKK. hehee.

and during that week, i had my frisbee trg and i had to rush back from attachment to frisbee.damn tiring! i tot i can get hm and nap for 15mins but i had no time!gee! and im pretty dissappointed with how the seniors did with the outing! initally they said its for everyone and now they made it for active members! and they alr told us the infos and all!den suddenly they decided to take back the decision that they had put out alry. wtf?! and she expect me not to get offended. seriously! its jus an outing, not competition.u cant expect me to understand u from ur side cuz i dun see der's a nd to actually alienate those who din go that often for trg due to their other committments! mind u!now ive to swallow wad u said for the sake of my badge pple. -.-! seriously.wad are they thinking?!!pea heads.angry and dissapointed

enuff of that. so after my attachment on friday,i went to do the sponsorship thingy for my organising event,i even asked him to bring his laptop so he cld help me out.after tat we went to watch movie! WEE! we watched I LOVE YOU,BETH COOPER! and dance flick!

omg! u shld really catch i love you,beth cooper! its an awesome movie! both he and i felt tat it resembles the both of us! hahahaah! the guy is jus like him. doesnt have the muscular build and style. OPPPS! haha! but does have values in life, does love their woman not for sex. does have the brains. does care for their woman. and the guy was from the captain of debates team. HAHAH! and my baby jus love debating with other pple alot. gee!

well for the girl, im not as crazy and insane as her! but under those outerlooks, she is smone that's looking for a guy that love her not for sex and treat her well,this gal has her own insecurities and has to be reassured that she's better den others.

gee,this show is highly recommanded. but not dance flick! its a total funny but stupid show. if u like the comedy scream! den u'll prolly like dance flick! haha!

and ive alry catched final destination 3D, the proposal and district 9! wahh! i tell u! u nd to catch district 9 and proposal. its damn awesome! okayy.thats for now!

and lixin and i got selected for apec ambassor. WEEE! cant wait to help! =) til den! and sorry man. my post doesnt have any pics to show!

No comments: