Wednesday, January 02, 2008

worked

man,i've been rushing for time almost everyday.worked in balcony today and i'm so pissed with someone today.URGH!constantly asking me to do things for her and when i asked her to do something,she seems relunctant.wow!wad a friend i found.a selfish 1.urgh!dun wanna further elaborate on it.it pissed me off alot!And i'm tired now.
anw time seems to be short for the past few days.perhaps cuz i was tryin to rush everything and make myself busy.work work and work!i can work for 12hrs a day at nite.i'm active at nite!and ya!its 2008! and its our legal age!gosh!i've been waiting for this yr to come for donkey yrs.finally it came,and definitely der'll be more responsiblity on my own now.=)this yr gonna be an interesting yr.der'll be more to accomplished.i wanna do something outstanding and head for something higher to achieve.
anw,working in service line suddenly gives me the feeling of this concept which is i need to take good care of my customers and provide satisfying service for them.okay!der's more to blog actually but blog it someother time!=)tats all for now.byebye blog.

No comments: